**PRODUCT NOW SHIPPING FROM OUR WAREHOUSE IN THE USA**
Mission Hammocks aims to help support people with disabilities in Nicaragua by making hammocks and hammock chairs in a workshop that employs blind, deaf, and physically disabled people. They're some of the best hammocks on the planet. The workers earn a fair salary and work in a great environment to develop personally and professionally! When you place an order with us, one of our amazing workers hand makes your particular hammock chair to create a one of a kind piece just for you.
Color(s): Off-White, Blue
Dimensions: 39.4" W x 63" L (35.4" W x 47.2" L Sitting Area)
Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
Capacity: 350 lbs
* We create the best hammock chair in the world! Each chair consists of 100% Organic Manila Cotton made in Central America, which is some of the softest and strongest available today.
* Your hammock is handmade by a member of the Employment Social Project, an organization providing well-paid employment to persons with disabilities in Nicaragua...so you can feel good about your purchase!
* Hanging the chair is easy! The hanging hammock chair uses a single point to hang from. Every hammock chair is versatile enough to rotate between indoor or outdoor use. After you place your order, a member of our workshop creates a 100% diligently handwoven chair for you.
* Unfortunately, it does not come with hanging hardware, tree straps or stand...but not much else is required to enjoy it!
Mission Hammocks makes the absolute best hammock chairs anywhere. We start every hammock chair with some of the finest natural Manila cotton from Central America, and then we hand weave every thread on our hammock chairs. We can make each hammock chair in a variety of different colors and styles. Each chair can be used in any room of the house (or outside too!), and are usually hung in the bedroom, living room, or outdoors! Your hammock chair is light weight and easy to move in and outdoors depending on where you need some extra seating or the weather. It makes a great gift!
* **If the item is too long for your hammock chair stand, you can tie the top into a knot to raise it off the ground a little more**