Mission Hammocks helps support persons with disabilities in Nicaragua. Our products are made in a workshop that employs blind, deaf, and physically disabled people who make some of the best boho products on the planet. They earn a fair salary and work in a great environment to develop personally and professionally! Because a member of our workshop makes each piece by hand to order, you're getting a custom piece just for you.
Dimensions: 39.5" wide, 35.4" long
Product Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Organic macrame curtains that are 100% handmade!
- This beautiful boho tapestry is made using 100% Manila All Natural Cotton from Central America
- Made by a member of our workshop which helps support the Employment Social Project, an organization providing well-paid employment to persons with disabilities in Nicaragua
- This tapestry wall hanging is handwoven by a member of our workshop just for you
- Does not come with hanging hardware, planter, or stand.