* Set Includes Lions Paw Shell , Tripod, White Sage Bundle and 4 oz Bag of Natural Sivana Sand
* Add small amount of sand to shell before using to catch ash from burning smudges
* Shell measures approximately 5-6 inches
Smudging is an ancient ceremony in which you burn sacred plants, such as sage, allowing the smoke to clear away negative or stagnant energy in a space, and bring in positive uplifting energy Directions: * Make sure to use sand in the bottom of the Burner or Shell to prevent burning or staining.
* Light the tip of the smudge and blow out the flame
* Hold the smudge over a fireproof plate or shell to catch the smoldering ash
* After use, extinguish with the sand
* Do not leave lit smudges unattended